Sunday, September 4, 2011

We only want to live !

If I'll start by copying the links of all Accidents that cyclers found thier death in Israel in the last years, it will take a very long post.
We are killed by drunk people, sleeping & tired people, talking on the phone people.....While we are only trying to ride a bike or inline skating.
Some of us do it for the fitness or fun, some of us do it for training, some of us do it as Athletes.
But we all got 1 thing in common, the will to come home the same way like we left it, ALIVE !
After the last 2 dead cyclers in Israel (2 weeks ago) a group of 1000 riders cycled to the place they were Murdered and in this huge force we created togther, we only asked to be showen and notice.
I was lucky enough to be in Israel on this time, and to take part, I came on inline skate and joined this big mass of riders, I use the roads just like cyclers and as well I cycle for my training almost every day on the roads.
This is a short clip in the memory of them :

No comments:

Post a Comment