Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cycling Cycling Cycling

Hi guys ! I hope everything is OK with you all....And if something is wrong, just tell me about it :)
This week the sun came out with great weather, the rain is gone, and it's time to cycle the area with good endurance practices.
The cycling started at 18.5 with a 80km cycling, since I left my speed bicycle at Israel, the coach borrowed me his Merida mountain bikes..I didn't know I'm about to do such a  long distance track with this tank.
Me & Merida tank
 On the 1st day, we did a 80km track with avg.speed of 28.3 km/h, trust me, it was very hard with this bicycle, I'm cycling with 4 more people and they use speed racing bicycles, I had so many break points in my mind during this track, but the mind didn't allow me to give up.

18.5 Cycling map

summary

After this nice cycling, I slept really good, and woke up to a running.
As always, new days brings me new power and I always feel like an Energizer rabbit in the morning, so I left home for a 7km run at 12.2 km/h speed (4:50 min for 1km)
At the afternoon, there was Cycling again, but this time I been told it's going to be shorter (At least thats what I was thinking I heard) In the end we went out for a 100km ride, and this time even faster !
The team cycling on the way to finish 100km

 You can see in the map below, the route we cycled and the avg speed that reached 29.7 km/h....And do not forget I'm using a mountain bicycles :)
2nd day summary

2nd day - 100km map














In the end, very happy and very very tired....
I made a video of the cycling and it's on editing right now, it will be publish in 1-2 days.
Have fun & sport & great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment