Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My first monthly summary of May 2011

So, that's it, closing a full month of hard work and a lot of training as a Professional speed skater :)
And ye, I feel good smiling about it, after all it's my dream getting to this point, there isn't any better feeling than doing this and waking up to living your dreams.
Later on my post, I will summary 2 things :
1. Summary of my training
2. Summary of my Blog

 I'm getting a bit better with my Russian, it's a very hard language but I'm trying what I can on my free time.
I haven't posted this week since it was mainly Cycling and inline training, and I hadn't much to say about that.
I will try to make a 2nd video very soon of the dry land training, and I'll explain later why.

Me and part of team during Cycling training, I said I'm smiling :)
The summary, I'll start from the end :)
I LOST 2kg :))  !
When I came here, I was 67-68kg and today it was around the 65kg, I think it's good since I my legs are getting bigger, the coach says it's normal the when I lift my leg muscle kg it takes the fat out of somewhere else.
Skating training with Boris
My Quadriceps muscle Scope is now 59cm on the right leg and 57cm on the left, and that is very nice for a skater, the coach was sure I'll be like 52-54cm and when we measured, he was shocked ! It was worth all this month just to see his face so surprised that my skinny legs are on the skating standards, so the goal now is until September to get over the 60cm scope on my Quadriceps muscle, wish me luck ! :)


Working hard to improve the endurance
The season is getting close and we started Finlay to have 2 training in a day, morning work of inline or cycling or running, and afternoon training mixed with gym and aerobics work.
I love it ! burning hours of work and feeling the results in the end of the day, makes me feel like I did something...

Lots of dry land work to improve Quadriceps muscle


Total workouts : 75 trainings
 (13 aerobics(dry land), 16 running, 18 skating,9 weight, 7 cycling, 12 spinning)
Hours trained : 112h:35m:38s
Total distance : 931km
Total Cal : 43,601Kcal :)))

Spinning training at the Gym

Blog Summary for May 2011 :
Number of pages views : 2,212 pages
The most viewed page : dry land training - http://itaydrory.blogspot.com/2011/05/roller-dryland-training-1052011.html (That's the reason I'll make a 2nd movie )



Pageviews by Countries (Top 3) -
Israel : 1,182
Russia
 : 549
United States :
142
 
Pageviews by Browsers (Top 3) -
Internet Explorer
1,483 (67%)
Chrome
292 (13%)
Firefox
268 (12%)
 
Pageviews by Operate system 

Windows
2,032 (93%) is anyone really surprised ?

My Blog also had been viewed many times at : Germany, Canada, Singapore, Australia, Sweden, Finland, United Kingdom, Mexico, Iran and many more.....
I would like to tell everyone, I love seeing that people are following my post and reading, and it's a great honor to tell my life story and know other people have fun reading it.

So thank you dear readers !
Itay

No comments:

Post a Comment