Thursday, May 5, 2011

Great song to open your day

Waking up to this great Bon-Jovi song....I love this song, one of my favorites. (the rest after the link)


After this great performance, making my self a quick breakfast, today I won't photo the result of my cooking so you will have to forgive me for that, but I will show you where magic happens :)

                                    My house kitchen

I'll show you a bit of the city, while I'm going to the bank to change my $ to the local money "Ruble" (рбл).
When I finish my street, I have the local Cinema of the city....It looks nice but the problem it seems that all the movies there are only in Russian....So for now I'll pass on checking the inside part of that.


After I pass the Cinema, I'm getting to nice side walk that kind of remind me of Tel-Aviv sidewalks, with trees and places to sit.
 This path takes me to one of the local small centers, like a mini mall.
 And in the bank they asked me not to take photos...so that part will stay a mysterious.
Now I'm off to test drive the city streets for inline skating, 1st time I'm going to skate on Russian roads :) wish me luck !



No comments:

Post a Comment