Monday, May 2, 2011

The day with no ice....

Well, I got my new Viking boots from Holland last night, I was so ready to heat them to my feet and than run to the ice arena just to test, when I got to the arena I missed to running warm up for working on the boot with the coach...By the time we finished, we found out there was no ice :(

                               The ice arena on the left
Now it's the time to melt the ice for 4 months (until september), from now it's going to be dryland dryland dryland and some roller&cyclig fun.
The new boots will wait for quite some time, but the inline boot will be pleased to be used.

                  Coach Vladimir Rubin working on my boot
By the time I got home,I remembered there was no food left for a good dinner, so I went to buy some stuff at the supermarket, Oops, rain started out of nowhere and just cought me 5 min away from home...So now it's heavy rain outside and I'm at home blogging and listening to an Israeli local radio staion.

                                         Raining outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment