Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rain is over...Back to working

Opening the morning with my 7-day pack of Mini croissant and a cup of coffee, I like that thing.


I had some crappy days of rain, when it rain I have to run more than I would like.
All this running might injure me and I don't really like it, but I have to run, the endurance work of that is awesome.

On the last days I was taken by a fellow coach here, to see some of the view from a near city, for them near is 100km drive, for us in Israel 100km is like crossing 1/4 of the country...A small difference I would say.
I didn't take too much pic's cause it felt like I'm only watching open Fields and as much as it looked good, It's boring on pic's.

The view in the open field


Today, finally ! the sun came out with a great weather of 12° and that is super for skating.
I opened my morning with a 15km skate at the arena, with avg speed of 30km/h after that I went to the gym and got on the bike for an interval climbing train, a train of 3:40 (mm:ss) hard work and for 00:20 sec I give a great sprint with full resistance, 1 hour for that training is enough.
Than it was time for launch break,  I had 1 hour at home to rest.
at 15:45 I already been back on the track, starting warm up on the bike for easy 20 min, following with a skating interval plan of 5min 80% sprint and 3min relaxation, 4 sets of those.
For the end, I had to jump side to side 2 meters for 30 sec and than do a duck walk for 1:30 (mm:ss) that was 1 set, I had to do 8 of those...Another hard 16 min when you feel your legs are about to blown.
In the end happy...It was a good training for today.
I didn't take pic's from the training, I forgot the camera at home, so today, you will have to forgive me for that.

I been in a local bikes shop to check the stuff they have, I was looking for a race one but they  didn't have any race, mostly Merida...No idea why they like it so much.
The inline area, I think it was a shame, they had some weired company for kids...I didn't like that.

Bikes at the local shop


Inline & skateboard


No comments:

Post a Comment