Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Roller & Dryland training 10.5.2011

Hi guys, Whats up ?
Been working good today, I started to relax too much due to the last holidays.
Today been getting my self some nice practice with the team, and I finally feel good enough about bringing a camera to practice so I can show you some of our workout.
after today's morning, of learning Russian for a bit, I skated to the arena at 15:00 to practice solo some Inline before the team joins me at 16:00.
After I finished my 40min solo practice, I went to the gym to join my team and cycle (Spining) warm up for 30-40 min more, you can see in the picture how hard the kids workout here on dry land technique.

  Kids workout on dry land technique jumping
       
 Gym room with kids on cycling workout          
   That's me working out on cycling before Inline practice
              
When I finished my 35 min of cycling, we started the Inline practice for today.
We trained intervals of 5min speeding hard, and 3 min relaxation after. we did 10 series of that.

Finally a pic of me skating with the team :) 
                   
                                          
As you can see, I love watching young kids doing our sport....It's our future ! 
When Inline practice is over, we work on jumping from side to side, 30 sec of jumping maximum range and after each time we finish the jumping, we run for one and half min. 
Running with my lovely side of the team
            
We take our tired body's and we go jumping in a small uphill floor.
We jump up and down - 10 times, that's 1 series, we had to do 13 of those.
The jump is of course to max range.

The team jumping uphill
  
After all this day.....Making some magic at my kitchen :)
Time to bring back some of the Cal that I left out on our local ice rink.

My kitchen in action
                            
The result of my magic
I took some video's of the training, but it will take time to edit, so for video's / YouTube's your going to have to wait a bit.
Great day ! butn caloris :)

No comments:

Post a Comment